Availability: In stock.
Prancing Leopard Organics Soul Keeper Mala Necklace is a unique handmade Mala designed by Sevda Holland. This beautiful Mala features brown-red Buri Nut beads and silver plated spacers. A silver Meru bead leads through a vintage silver cone to a pair of unqiue antique Kuchi Turkoman silk tassels.
This Mala is warm and inviting, with beautifully subtle Buri Nut beads, and exudes a quiet and sophisticated power and energy.
This mala features 108 beads with silver plated metal spacers. It measures 27 inches long total (68 cm). The tassel portion measures 8 inches long (20 cm).
Beads: Buri Nut Beads + silver plated metal spacers and Meru or Prayer bead of African metal
Tassel: Kuchi Turkoman antique silk tassels
Made of 8mm Buri Nut beads and silver plated dividers. Intricate knot detailing leads the way to 2 antique Turkoman tassels.
Length is 27 inches (68 cm) long total. The tassel portion measures 8 inches (20 cm) long.
|General Necklace Sizing Info:|
- Necklaces 48 inches (122cm) and longer: Generous long strands often doubled or tripled, hang at navel or below.
- Necklaces 40 inches (100cm) and longer: Long strands often doubled or tripled, can also hang near the navel with pendant.
- 28- to 34-inch (70 - 85cm) necklaces: Medium to long necklaces hang near the bust line or are worn as a doubled strand.
- 20- to 24-inch (50 - 60cm) necklaces: Medium chains meet at the top of the bust line. Certain strands, chokers, and pendant necklaces also come in these lengths.
- 17- to 20-inch (43 - 60cm) necklaces: Short to medium chains, strands, and lockets, as well as some longer chokers, meet at top of breastbone, and can attach pendants.
- 16- to 18-inch (41 - 46cm) necklaces: Short chains, lockets, strands, and chokers. They stay close to the neck. Attached pendants lie above the breastbone.
- 10- to 13-inch (25 - 33cm) necklaces: Very short necklaces, such as chokers, wrap very close around the neck.