Availability: In stock.
Prancing Leopard Organics Tribal Treasure Mala Necklace is a unique design by Sevda Holland and hand made of Ebony Wood and recycled African Glass Beads. On each end of this exquisite Mala is an antique Kuchi Turkoman tassel with glass beads and silk threads, connected with a gold or silver plated metal ring.
The highlight of this one-of-a-kind necklace is the open ring connector. This closure allows you to either secure the necklace, so both tassels hang in front, or to leave the necklace open to wrap around the neck.
With the combination of the antique tassels, the recycled African glass bead spacers and the weight, this unique Mala feels at the same time deeply spiritual but also uplifting and fresh, with a very positive energy.
The open necklace measures 67 inches (170 cm) long. When closed, the necklace measures 33.5 inches (85 cm) long. Each tassel measure 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) long.
Beads: Ebony wood + Recycled African glass beads
Tassels: Kuchi Tribal Turkoman vintage tassels with glass beads and silk treads - Gold or Silver Plated Metal Connector
Length is 33. 5 inches (85 cm) when doubled, 67 inches (170 cm) long when open. Each tassel measures 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) long.
|General Necklace Sizing Info:|
- Necklaces 48 inches (122cm) and longer: Generous long strands often doubled or tripled, hang at navel or below.
- Necklaces 40 inches (100cm) and longer: Long strands often doubled or tripled, can also hang near the navel with pendant.
- 28- to 34-inch (70 - 85cm) necklaces: Medium to long necklaces hang near the bust line or are worn as a doubled strand.
- 20- to 24-inch (50 - 60cm) necklaces: Medium chains meet at the top of the bust line. Certain strands, chokers, and pendant necklaces also come in these lengths.
- 17- to 20-inch (43 - 60cm) necklaces: Short to medium chains, strands, and lockets, as well as some longer chokers, meet at top of breastbone, and can attach pendants.
- 16- to 18-inch (41 - 46cm) necklaces: Short chains, lockets, strands, and chokers. They stay close to the neck. Attached pendants lie above the breastbone.
- 10- to 13-inch (25 - 33cm) necklaces: Very short necklaces, such as chokers, wrap very close around the neck.