- artisan yoga malas
- artisan knits
- studio style
- street style
Prancing Leopard GmbH's commitment to privacy
Protecting your privacy is important to us and we recognize that your personal information must be used responsibly. The following statement describes how Prancing Leopard GmbH collects, uses, and safeguards personal information about you. It also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our web site. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the end of this policy. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time. If you have any questions that are not answered here, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service representatives will answer them.
What information is collected?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit our web site, place an order online, by telephone, or by mail, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or through our catalog. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from third parties.
We may also collect information through customer emails and visits to the prancingleopard family of web sites, such as IP address and click-stream information. This information is for Prancing Leopard Organic's internal use only and is used to improve the online shopping experience, estimate the number of Prancing Leopard Organics web site users, and analyze the web site's aggregate traffic patterns.
How is personal information used?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
How is personal information shared?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- From time to time, Prancing Leopard GmbH shares the names, postal addresses, and shopping history of customers who make purchases via the Prancing Leopard Organics web site and catalog with organizations that Prancing Leopard GmbH deems like-minded and whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association's privacy standards. We do not share email addresses for this purpose. Prancing Leopard GmbH also does not share personal information about customers who only browse, email comments, request a catalog, or request email updates. If you would prefer that we not share any information with other companies, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below.
- We may share personal information about you with other Prancing Leopard GmbHbrands.
- We may also share personal information about you with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is used only to provide the services requested by us, and not for any other purposes.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may also share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of PPrancing Leopard GmbH or others.
- In the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, personal information about you may be one of the transferred assets.
How can personal information be accessed or changed?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of the Prancing Leopard GmbH web site (such as your name and contact information). Simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the "Contact Us" section below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and up to 90 days for your postal mail request.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
If you do not want to receive email marketing communications, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your last email marketing communication or contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from us. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and up to 90 days to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email unless you opted not to receive order inf
To learn more about your rights as a consumer and to receive less national advertising mail, please visit the Direct Marketing Association at http://www.dmachoice.org/.
How are cookies used?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to access your account information or make a purchase on our web site.
How are pixel tags used?
We use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs"), which are tiny graphic images, on our web site and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our web site and our advertising.
Pixel tags on our site may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the site. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the web site you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other web sites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our web site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having your information used by these companies, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our web site, to personalize your online experience, to tailor our communications with you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient online shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. Prancing Leopard GmbH protects your online order information by using Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) technology. SSL provides data security and prevents the decoding of your information by unauthorized individuals.
It's easy to know if a web site is secure. Look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
Links to Other Web sites
Prancing Leopard GmbH is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our postal address is:
Prancing Leopard GmbH
Prancing Leopard Organics
2892 Calle de Pinos Altos
Santa Fe, NM
We can be reached via email at admin (at) prancingleopard.com. Or, you can reach our offices by telephone at 1-800-692-8110.
Last Revised: December 11, 2015